In accordance with our philosophy of continuous improvement of our range of products, we are pleased to announce that our NWS-CE1 mechanical anchor has been high improved in many points. Starting with performance level, increasing resistance loads of roughly about 50%. The introduction of larger diameters and high corrosion-resistance materials offers to the user a larger choice of use of the anchor in different situations.
In addition to all features already present in the previous version, as CE mark for cracked and non-cracked concrete and the fire resistance R120, the new version has the seismic qualification category C1 and C2 according to EAD 330232-00-0601.
Now we can offer you one of the best anchor in the market due to his high level of certificates and approvals currently available in the world of fixing. Hereunder you will find the main charactesitics of the new Bossong mechanical NWS-CE1:
- Very high mechanical performance;
- Wide range of diameters: 8,10,12,16,20,24,27;
- High flexibility of use thanks to two different setting depths;
- Use in cracked and non-cracked concrete;
- Seismic qualification for category C1 and C2 with high performance;
- Fire resistance up to 120 minutes.
- Available in galvanized steel, stainless steel A4 and high corrosion resistance steel HCR.
The main applications are:
- Fixing of shelves;
- Anchoring of equipment;
- Fixing of base plates;
- Fixing of railings;
- Anchoring of beams or metal profiles.